Week 1, Day 1

Gathering my beginning data

This was probably the toughest part of the process.  I suppose the blessing out of this is that I think I have a little more understanding of why people don't want to take before pictures.  This was really hard on me.  That being said, that is exactly why we should all do it!  I knew that from not being allowed to workout, I had lost weight, but I didn't realize how much.  I'm starting off 10 pounds less that my normal weight.
I also took all my measurements and bodyfat.   I suggest you do the same.

Workout
I'm still limited to lightweights and no straining so , I bumped up a little from last week, but still not heavier that the 20's.
DB Shoulder Press - 3 sets
Lateral Raises: 2 sets
Rear delt Raises: 2 sets
Pushdowns: 2 sets
Skull Crushers: 2 sets
Kickback: 1 set

Diet:
I started eating a little more food today, but still not like I will once I can train harder. 

5:30: 1 scoop BLN
8:00: 1 scoop recovery
9:00: 3 eggs with leafy greens and 1 bowl of oatmeal
11:00: 1 1/2 scoop BLN COMPLETE, 1 apple
1:00: salmon and asparagus
4:00: 2 scoops BLN COMPLETE with frozen berries
6:00: A lean and vegetable to be determined
9:00: 2 scoops BLN COMPLETE

Questions
I strongly encourage all of you to bookmark this blog in your favorites and not just follow along, but participate too.  This will without a doubt help you get your body ready for Dream Team. 

I also encourage to post questions, I will be updating daily.  Also, if you have friends/ family that workout, feel free to send them this link so they can follow along as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1; Days 2 and 3

Week 1 days 4 and 5

Week 2; Wednesday