Week 2 Friday assessment

Assessment:
Well today was my first assessment check.  I took pictures along with my weight and bodyfat.
I was super excited about this check as I was hoping to be up a few pounds and notice some size difference in the photos.  Unfortunately, I ended up a little disappointed.  I was only up 1 pound and my pictures looked basically the same.
So I thought about it a while and the more I thought , I realized that I shouldn't have expected too much.  The fact of the matter is that I was still only able to lift about 30%.  next week will be closer to 70% and I'm looking forward to the next check!

Diet:
I don't believe diet is the issue right now.  I'm sticking with my original diet from week one, which I'm following about 90%.  I'm always eating at least that much and sometimes having a few homemade cookies and a restaurant meal or 2 per week.

Training:
Weights: I will be keeping my routine the same, but the weights will be heavier (in the 5-7 rep range).  I will take my last set closer to failure.  As I stated above, I will still only be at around 70%.  For now, I will stick with no cardio.

Once I start lifting harder, I will be adding my actual sets and reps into the blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1; Days 2 and 3

Week 1 days 4 and 5

Week 2; Wednesday