Week 2; Wednesday

Training:
Training felt great today.  It felt like I could have had no limits.  That being said, I stayed right around 40%.  I don't want to push it too early.

Pulldowns
BB Rows
Cable Rows
Deadlifts
Shrugs

2 x 8 on everything.

First assessment coming up:
If you haven't taken your first assessment pics/ measurements yet, you should do so by Friday.  You also should have a basic plan of attack.  That means correcting specific things that you fell short on over the last 8 week.  Notice I said specific.  You need to identify exactly where you'd been falling short and make those changes.  Pick at least 2 things.  You should also have a plan.  My current plan is 4 days of weight training and 0 cardio.  That fits my current goals.  Yours may be different, but either way you should have a plan each week.

Diet:
My diet will stay as it has been since we started.  I won't make any adjustments until progress pics on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1; Days 2 and 3

Week 1 days 4 and 5