Week 2

Weight Training:
The goal this week is to get 6-8 reps on my working sets and come close to failure.  I should NOT need help getting your reps.

Today's training: Shoulders and Triceps: 
Because I'm still going so light, I'm not going to bother putting in my weights, next week I should be able to step it up quite a bit.

Nutrition:
My nutrition will stay the same this week.  I have basic plan that I outlined last week, but I'm not too concerned with being too strict with it.  I'm eating all the meals and I may have a few things "off menu" this week as well.

Goals:
This week will be an assessment week.  I'll take pictures and check my weight/bodyfat.  Ideally I'll be up at least 3 pounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1; Days 2 and 3

Week 1 days 4 and 5

Week 2; Wednesday