Catching up: Week 4 assessment

Another week has gone by and it was time for another physique assessment.   Once again, I have to admit I was a little disappointed.  I took photos and measurements.  All of my measurements were up just a bit (which is good), but they were not up nearly as much as I'd hoped .  My weight was actually down a bit (not good) and my pictures showed just a little more "fullness".
Although I was disappointed, I was realize that there is no real reason to be.  This upcoming week, is the start of my being able to lift pretty heavy, way more intense and close to failure.  So with that being said, I feel confident that this weeks assessment will be much better.

Diet:
Diet is still about the same.  Still getting in all meals, but not afraid to have some "Christmas cheats".

Workout:
Cardio is still at 0 times per week

Weights: Monday: Shoulders, Triceps and abs
DB Shoulder Press; 70 x 6, 70 x 6, 75 x 6
Lateral Raises: 40 x 6, 40 x 6
Rear delt Raises: 35 x 6, 35 x 6
Pushdowns (unilateral): 30 x 6, 30 x 6
Skull crushers: 85 x 6, 95 x 6
One arm DB EXT: 25 x 6
Crunches: 3 sets 15 (first time doing abs)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1; Days 2 and 3

Week 1 days 4 and 5

Week 2; Wednesday