Week 1 days 4 and 5

Finishing acclimation week
I finished up my acclimation workouts today.  Coming back from surgery , I kept the weights way lighter than I would on  a typical acclimation week.  Everything is feeling good, so starting next week, We'll add some more weight.  Still nowhere close to failure, but around 60-70%.  If you are following along, you should plan on going about 90% next week in the 6-8 rep range.

WORKOUT: CHEST AND BICPES
here is the current chest workout:
Incline BB press: 3 x 8
Flat DB press: 2 x 8
Decline BB press: 1 x 8
Fly: 1 x 8
BB curls: 2 x 8
DB curls: 2 x 8
Cable Curls: 1 x 8

I'm not putting the weight up yet for the reasons stated above.

DIET
My diet is basically staying the same

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1; Days 2 and 3

Week 2; Wednesday